August - Last Minute Sale with G Adventures
Price: $6,599CAD Per Person
(Valid towards Main Deck Double Cabin only. Price per person based on double occupancy, based off September 9, 2022 departure)
Departure Date: September 9, 2022
Return Date: September 18, 2022
Return Date: September 18, 2022
Photo: Reina Silvia Voyager
Features & Inclusions
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (7-nights)
- All meals aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Snorkelling at Gardner Bay, Isla Lobos, Sullivan Bay and Bartolomé
- Possibility to snorkel or kayak at Santa Fé, Darwin Bay, Rábida and Chinese Hat
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Incredible wildlife encounters throughout
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Photo: Map of the Galapagos itinerary
Day 1: Quito
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Photo: Reina Silvia Voyager - Balcony room
Day 2: Quito / Puerto Ayora
Transfer early to the airport for the flight to the Galápagos Islands. Upon arrival, meet the Naturalist Guide and cross to Santa Cruz islands to visit the highlands and the Charles Darwin Research Station before boarding the boat in the late afternoon from Puerto Ayora.
Day 3: Española: Gardner Bay / Punta Suárez
Enjoy the day on Española Island, one of the oldest in the archipelago. Visit the white sandy beach of Gardner Bay and the bird colonies of Punta Suárez. Take guided walks to observe wildlife and have free time for swimming or snorkelling.
Day 4: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos / Punta Pitt
Land at Punta Pitt in the morning for a walk to observe the wildlife and spectacular scenery here. In the afternoon continue on to Isla Lobos on San Cristóbal to observe sea lions before travelling to the dramatic Kicker Rock to see the steep vertical stone walls rising from the ocean. The beauty makes for memorable sunset views.
Photo: Sea Lions
Day 5: Santa Fe / South Plaza
Visit Santa Fé island for a chance to mingle with the iguanas. Continue to South Plaza for some great bird watching opportunities and views from the oceanside cliffs.
Day 6: Genovesa: Darwin Bay / El Barranco
Visit Darwin Bay and marvel at the sheer number of birds along the many trails. Head to El Barranco in the afternoon to see the many types of boobies, including red-footed boobies.
Day 7: Santiago / Bartolomé
Visit Sullivan Bay on Santiago Island to witness the giant lava formations contrasting the white-coral-sand beach. Continue to Bartolomé for a guided walk to see the island's dramatic volcanic features and the iconic Pinnacle Rock.
Photo: Blue Footed Boobies
Day 8: Rábida / Chinese Hat
Spend the morning exploring the red sand beaches and salt water lagoons of this tiny island. Look for wading flamingos and nesting pelicans before heading out to do some snorkelling. In the afternoon, discover the lava flows and lava tunnels on the small island of Chinese Hat. After, enjoy a refreshing dip in turquoise waters. Search for fish and sea turtles in the protected bay.
Day 9: Baltra / Quito
Disembark in the morning at Baltra to catch the flight back to Quito for one final night on the town.
Day 10: Quito
Depart at any time.